Birch Bay

My cousin came over for the day. Then we got in the car to go to Birch Bay. When we got there me and my cousin were excited.  When we we’re going to the slides and then my cousin was scared. We eventually got her to go. and she loved it! And then like an

hour later I saw Jade. I went on one more slide. And then she Skedaddle to me.She invited me to the pool. Then I finally came to the pool.

After the pool we wanted to do our own stuff. A few seconds later Jade came  again. And she said, “Do you want an ice cream” I said back, “Sure.” Then we went to  the hot tub for like

30 minutes. Then we went to the big water slides it was so fun. After the very fun day Jade had to go. Then my cousin was finally getting Brave. I asked my cousin to go on the big slides and surprisingly she didn’t say no! She went on the fastest slide of all.

After a few more slides we finally went to the grocery store, to get some veggies. We got grocery store sushi too.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 After the store 

we went home. And I put on my pajamas to get comfy. I played ROBLOX for a few minutes. I loved it of course.

At the end of the fun day I brushed my teeth. My mom read me a book. And then I fell asleep. The end 🙂

8 thoughts on “Birch Bay

1. I like the smiley face at the end, and I really like your WORDS.
    What was your favorite silde? Work it Queen Love your best friend JADE.

2. I rilly like that you put so so much words. mabe you could do a nother brich bay and say what slide you went on. Well thats all from Ocean

3. Everybody likes the emoji at the end and yes, I like the emoji too!
    My favorite part was probably when you played Roblox. Julian