Cats rule

Many Cats Get the Zoomies After Using the Litter Box – isn’t it funny, Cats Have Fewer Taste Buds Than us don’t you think that is weird. I think Cats are the best pets ever because they are cute, helpful and responsible. You should buy a cat because  cats are very little work you need to play with them feed them and change the little box.

The first reason cats are the best pets because they are cute. For example, if you are sitting on the couch watching a movie your cat would most likely jump up on the couch to snuggle you. One thing, my cat does is that she gets the zoomies at 6:00 Pm. This proves that, cats are better pets than dogs

The second reason cats are the pets  because they are Helpful. For example, cats are doing their part to help you raise healthier kids. Also, cats help your kids stop crying when they get hurt. This is why I like cats more than dogs.

The third reason cats the best pets ever because they are responsible. For example, they are also very affectionate with their owners and people they trust. Another reason is, Cats make great pets whether you live in a big house or tiny apartment and they provide all the fun and play of larger animal companions. Also, This makes them an ideal pet if you’re working from home or have youngsters napping during the day. This shows that, cats are better than dogs.

Cat are the best pets ever because they are cute, helpful and responsible. This is important because, you should seriously consider buying a cat because if you are sitting on the couch watching a movie your cat would most likely jump up on the couch to snuggle you. You should consider buying a cat because they are fluffy, cute, funny, smart and cuddly THE END

4 thoughts on “Cats rule

1. I agree that cats are smart but your point about that cats make you healthy maybe next time put more evidence.

It was a nice esaya but I did notice some missing punctuation.

– Hailey

2. On your last reason you say that cats are responsible but I only see the proof that they are cuddly and affectionate with their owners it does’t show proof about that they are responsible. In addition, you are doing great.